- Essential oils;
- Color anthocyanins;
- Flavonoid derivatives;
- Organic acids;
- Vitamins (A, B2, C, K, PP);
- Mineral salts (potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium).
- Astringent, healing, Bleeding;
- Diarrhea, antidizenterice, anthelmintic;
- Disinfectants, antiseptic, antifungal;
- Inflammatory (decongestant);
- Antipyretic (febrifuge);
- Fortifying tonic mineralized;
- Flavoring and odorous.
- Lung diseases: asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu, naduseli, tracheitis, laryngitis, pulmonary tuberculosis;
- Mouth disease in infants with fungus (soak in honey), thrush in the mouth and throat, stomatitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, cracking of the lips;
- Digestive disorders: chronic diarrhea, dysentery, stomach pain, internal bleeding, hemorrhoids;
- Heart disease: angina pectoris;
- Genital diseases: vaginal discharge (leucorrhoea);
- Rheumatic pain and its;
- Eye problems: irritation of eyes, tired eyes, inflammation of eyelids;
- Skin conditions: acne, wounds.
Modes of Use
1. lnfuzion of 2 teaspoons of fresh petals and crushed or 1 teaspoon dried petals in 200 ml of boiling water, leave to infuse covered for 15-20 minutes, strain, sweeten and drink 2-3 cups daily after meals to combat chronic diarrhea, dysentery, colds, asthma, Glos, hemoptysis.
2. Water distillation or "rose water" resulting after separation by decantation essential oil, mix with infusion of wormwood to combat heart pain, gastrointestinal and his.
3. 10 g of petals steeping fresh or dried petals 5 g, kept for 3-5 days in 90 g of honey bee strain and is used in the treatment of oral fungal infections in infants, easily tolerated because of taste.
4. Soak in 100 g of fresh petals, finely chopped, to put in a glass bowl, add 150 g of honey and lime or spontaneous flora montana, mix with a spoon until smooth, cover the dish and let soak for 5 days, taking in the refrigerator. Drink a teaspoon morning and evening to treat afectiuniIor respiratory (asthma, bronsectazie). It is not kept at room temperature for more than 3 days, it becomes toxic.
5. Rose paste prepared from 10 g of fresh petals in 20 ml of rose water + 60 g of sugar powder + 5 g of glycerin. Petals is treated with glycerin, grind the sugar and add rose water until a smooth paste. Drink 3-4 tablespoons per day in case of thrush in the mouth and throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, angina.
6. Honey rose petals 100 g and 500 ml of alcohol 60 °, leave to soak for 24 hours, pressed and filtered. Add 900 g of honey and 100 g of glycerin, is on the water bath and concentrated to 1 kg. The drug is used in cases of chronic diarrhea, angina, irritation of the mouth in children, oral thrush and other diseases of the throat and mouth.
7. Aromatic vinegar rose petals prepared from 250 g of fresh alcohol in 200 ml of 70 + 1800 ml of vinegar as (possibly in apples). He let soak 8-10 days, stirring 2-3 times daily evenly. Strain through cheesecloth double squeeze petals and brown vinegar bottle is passed in, tightly closed with a stopper. Drink a few drops in a glass of water for headache, angina, low fever in colds, throat diseases (tonsillitis, tracheitis, laryngitis) and playing vitality of people fainting.
8. Tincture of 10 g of fresh petals placed in 100 ml of alcohol of 60 ° and allowed to soak for 10 days. Shake several times daily for smoothing pass filter and fluid in brown glass bottle, tightly closed with a stopper. Drink 10-20 drops diluted in water treatment in case of flu, asthma, hemoptysis and dysentery.
9. Rose Jam indicated in lung and oral cavity.
10. Infusion 3-4 teaspoons of dried petals in 200 ml of boiling water, they gargle in mouth disease (stomatitis, thrush, mycosis), compress the eye disease and eye wash for tired eyes and swollen eyelids (possibly mixed infusion of chamomile or plantain), compresses in acne and freckles, teeth and gargle for sore vaginal lavage irrigator in case of leucorrhea (white lap).
11. Fresh petals rose water, used to wash the eye with a cotton swab and apply compresses with sterile dressings eye disorders, toothaches, eczema and hives.
12. Water rose from 2 kg of fresh and well crushed petals which are infused in 1 liter of boiling water and leave to soak for 24 hours. Strain, add 200 ml of alcohol of 60 ° and 8 g of zinc sulfate and used for extended massages the skin, in order to toning tissues or in the composition of various cosmetic preparations.
13. Rose water against freckles in 300 ml of rose water + 25 g of orange flower + 150 ml of glycerol 25 ml alcohol + 60 ° + 2.5 g of kaolin. The mixture is used for buffering 2-3 times per day against freckles.
14. Anti acne lotion in 100 ml of water + 100 ml of alcohol rose camphor. It is used to combat acne by light massages every night after cleansing.
15. Against dandruff lotion in 500 ml of rose water + 500 ml + 25 ml of ammonia ROM. The mixture serves rubbings, 2-4 times a week to combat dandruff head.
16. Toner in 200 ml of rose water + 50 ml of almond milk + 4 g of aluminum sulfate. The mixture is used in light massages on complexions to combat wrinkles.
17. Vinegar flavored rose from 100 g of dried petals in 1 liter of wine vinegar, plus 3-5 g of iris roots, maceration 10 days in the sun, stirring 2-3 times daily. Use the rubbings in rheumatic pains and colds, inflammation of damaged tissue, wounds and ulcers or compress on the forehead for headache and sunburn.
18. Steeping in 50 g of fresh petals and the petals 25 g dry put to soak in 200 ml of red wine for 10 days. Uses gargarisme (for stomatitis) in lotionari for maintaining hair and vaginal irrigation to control leukorrhea.
19. Tincture of fresh petals in alcohol of 60 °, for massages skin with a role in acne and wounds healing.
20. Honey rodents in 100 g of dried petals and boil 3 minutes in 1 liter of water, strain, add 1.5 kg of honey and is used in diseases mouth (stomatitis, aftoza, fungi), especially in children.
21. Ointment of rose petals 20 g of dried and ground, which is mixed with 10 g of cold cream, let it macerate two days, fire heats slowly and adds 20 g of powdered petals. After mixing is used as a treatment for chapped lips or cracks in the nipple.